10 June 2008

An Autobiographical Soundtrack

[ Morning ] Gotta Get Up – Nilsson
[ Noon ] Come Around – M.I.A featuring Timbaland
[ Night ] Burning Man – Third Eye Blind

[ DC ] Malegria – Manu Chao
[ Cairo ] Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
[Milano] Thirty-Three – Smashing Pumpkins

[ On Love ] Ghost of York – Tall as Lions
[ On Betrayal ] Skeleton Key - Margot and the Nuclear So-So's
[ On Disappointment ] Paperbag – Fiona Apple
[ On Heartbreak ] The Blower’s Daughter – Damien Rice
[ On Regret ] In God’s Hands – Nelly Furtado
[On Happiness ] Sunshowers – M.I.A.
[ On Fun ] F.C. Internazionale Theme
[ On Hope ] Never Ending Song of Love – Delaney & Bonnie

[ The Only Advice I Can Offer ] Fast As You Can – Fiona Apple
[ The Part of Me that Will Never Change ] The Future Freaks Me OutMotion City Soundtrack
[ On Work Ethic ] Sympathique – Pink Martini
[ Modus Operandi ] Paper Planes – M.I.A.

[ All My Emotions in 4 Minutes and 54 Seconds ] Max-a-million – Marc Streitenfeld


I'm disgruntled that muxtape.com won't let me compile a version of this because they are all mp4s, hence the links to youtube.com instead.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so happy you've been posting (=

as well as to see some familiar songs on your list. hope you are well!

Genny said...

I'm stealing this. Also, you're on my blogroll. Also, I'm happy you've been posting too :)