12 November 2006

Well, Hello, Sunday. You’ve finally crawled out of the mess of introspection, girly talk, and procrastination that decorated the weekend. In the last 12 hours, I maganged to pull together a fairly logical major-life-decisions flow chart, a critical evaluation of the possibility of Islamic states in the late 21st century using sudan, iran, and egypt as case studie, a critical review of 7th century texts detailing the shi'i versus sunni stance on legitimate succession of the caliphate, correct more than half my exams for LAMB, and pleasure write whenever I felt inclined to do so. There is indeed a God, who is indeed merciful, and may have slowed the spinning of the moon a bit for me tonight. I am slowly growing used to the idea of “painful Sunday mornings” and “alhamduilia It’s Thursday”s as opposed to the “Pancake Sundays,” and TGIF’s

No comments: